Ratings for Dr. Margaret L. Grossman

She is my doc. I won't go anyplace else. The entire staff & the doctor are excellent.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Grossman has been my GP for 8 years. She is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and knows when to go for a specialist. She knows her stuff and cares. She listens and pays attention to my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have recently changed doctors after ten years, from Dr. Grossman. She rarely acknowledged how much pain I was in. I suffered severe back and neck pain. It took her forever to do any kind of referral for testing of any kind. Her staff was always very kind and helpful to me. The way she talked to me was often very condescending. Each time I saw her I spent at least an hour and fifteen minutes in the waiting room, and then another thirty minutes or so in the exam room. The last straw was her calling me in the evening and telling me repeatedly how much I should appreciate what she has done for me. The next morning I transferred my records elsewhere. I don't know what happened to this doctor patient relationship, but her listening and diagnosis skills were horrible. I had to make a change. I love my new dr. My needs are being met in a timely manner like they should have been.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Have had Peggy as my doc for many years. The office punctuality isn't great but only because she takes real time to listen and address issues. I used to go to EFP and only got to see my GP if appt was way way in advance. I get in easily and she is very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Grossman good for colds and run of the meal ailments. Do not go to her if you have a serious problem or might need a referral to a specialist. 1) she does not listen and 2) she will not make a referral.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Grossman has seen both my daughter and myself. She is very professional and listened intently. I would not say she has a God complex at all.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Grossman has a "GOD COMPLEX" and is a terrible doctor. She abuses her power as a physician by trying making my wife and I feel inadequate. I had a skin problem and she examined me while I stood naked for 20 minutes. Not any of my doctors in the past had me do this. She doesn't listen and tries to discount my explanations. She has treated my wife and I terribly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

What a terrible doctor. She diagnosed my entire family wrong for years and didn't know I had an extreme case of diabetes, even though I had blood tests & check-ups on a regular basis. My daughter had a serious medical condition & she kept sending her away telling her that, "it was in her head."

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

"Only in the ailing health care system of Northern California could this lady get away with her tyrannical approach to medicine" The ratings speak for themselves and is evidence that Peggy herself could not ignore. The only saving grace is her bias and ego will eventually put her out of business, because shes not smart enough to avoid letting them aid in her poor decision making. I sympathize with all of the sad faces - some people should just not be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Don't waste your time if you have more than one ailment. She wants separate appointments for each item, even if it is something minor; she won't afford the time. If you want to be bullied, however, she's the one for you.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Margaret L. Grossman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1984)

Kaiser-Permanente