Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Bernui

Dr. Bernui is an intelligent, compassionate and thorough physician. He represents the very best of the medical community. He figured out my illness, after several other physicians could not. He takes a holistic approach and gives hope to his patients. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Incredible doctor!! I've been seeing him for 5 years now and we cured a chronic illness I had had for 20+ years. He listens. He will research unknowns. He finds the problem and doesn't throw a pill at you like I had done for 20 years. One of my favorite things is that he looks at the whole picture. Everything that is happening in your body, not just the current, most prevalent symptom. That is how he discovered what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Bernui is a rare find in a doctor in this day and time. He is one who truly seeks to find the root of a problem, and a cure rather than just prescribing drugs to treat the symptoms. When you see Dr. Bernui, be prepared to have a Dr. who listens to you, who has amazing insights into health and healing, and who will even pray with you before you leave. I cannot say enough great things about him - he has given me hope in the medical profession!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr Bernui seeks the cause of your illness and not just treat the symptoms. He is kind and compassionate and listens well and then researches your problem.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010