Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Levine

Dr Lavine is a great doctor and helpful and sincere and the staff is very friendly and welcoming. I think this is an excellent doctor. I had a total of three visits. This doctor is compassionate, understanding, spent a considerable amount of time with me listening to all of my needs. I work for a primary care physician. So I speak with experience saying that The amount of time and attention this doctor gave me was extraordinary. I was thinking that it was just me. But, when I spoke to a few others in the waiting room, apparently this doctor is just excellent. The friendly nature of the staff and the compassionate personality of the doctor is something that I hope to take back to my own office to learn from.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I am a pastor and have been seeing Dr Levine for years. His genuine concern for people and his down to earth style of explaining things is so welcomed. He also always spends as much time as I need and makes me never feel rushed. I usually come for basic issues but recently I had a more urgent injury and fracture. His knowledge and assistance was as great as his regular genuine concern and I am walking again quicker than I had expected.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Many members of my family have been a patient of this doctor. Is not only an excellent doctor but a wonderful person. My elderly aunt just moved here from Portugal, after the passing of her husband. She has only been here a few days but she had a foot problem. He helped her so much and fixed her problem. She already had foot pain for several years that was not helped in Portugal. Dr. Levine fixed it in two visits. Also, my aunt does not have health insurance yet and The doctor helped out and charge very little and even worked extra hard and got my aunt enough of medicine to last her a month. So hopefully by then she will have insurance to go to the pharmacy. Thank you Dr. Levine.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Terrible Doctor. Wait time was over an hour for an appt made a month in advance he is very artifmgant and rude. Kept pushing me to buy very expensive orthotics Had nothing to do with why I was there

Submitted August 30, 2016

I took my elderly Aunt today to see Dr. Levine, her feet are in bad shape and she had not seen a podiatrist before. Dr Levine became confrontational with me after being informed by his staff that I asked if he left the room to see another patient, we were at his office for 1 hour and 45 min, and I wanted to get an idea of how much longer we would be there. I tried to explain this to him but he was not wanted to let it go. I redirected him 3 X's in an attempt to get him to acknowledge my Aunt and the reason we were there. He than told my Aunt if she didn't like the way her feet looked, fungus, bunions and swelling not to look at them. He than offered her a script that her insurance would not cover that cost over $400 at Walmart. This guy is not right on so many levels I'm shocked he has patients at all. Bad Dr, bad person.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

This was an excellent experience. I had been having a problem for several months and seen an orthopedist, neurologist and a second orthopedist. With no solution. Without even bringing all of my records with me, Dr Levine, within minutes identified exactly what was the problems CN gave me answers that serval other doctors never have. In fact, the other doctors just ran up my bills for tests and X-rays that I onbiusy did did not need. I wish I starte here. Frankly, some of the reviews that say anything bad, at all, about this doctor and staff are likely just rotten people. I have bene in customer service working at the casino for years and some people are just impossible to deal with. I am so happy I did not listen to those reviews and my only regret is that I should have starte with Dr Levine in the first place.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have been to several other doctors, over the years, and even had other foot surgery. By far, Dr. Levine and his staff is the best. I had seen four other doctors for my current problem and nobody was able to help. Dr. Levine knew what my condition was in the first two minutes he met with me and I am now able to run again. I don't know why I wasted my time with those other doctors. Also, since I am in the financial industry, I pay attention to my insurance statements. I saw that Dr. Levine billed my insurance so much less than the other doctors who didn't do anything. I wish I could switch and have him as my general doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I had my 4th visit with Dr. Levine yesterday and I have to say that his attention to detail and willingness to listen to me complain is amazing. I have been working at a Physical Therapy office for five years so I know a thing or two about the foot. He has never tried to "sell" me something that was not necessary nor has he pushed surgery on me (which you find most surgeons do!) He is kind, polite, courteous and very detail oriented. His staff is top-notch as well! I actually enjoy going to the Podiatrist! Great work, Dr. Levine!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Levine for about two years and think he is a wonderful doctor. I have been to several doctors in regaurds to my diabetic ulcers on my foot, which caused me to have a very serious leg infection. The leg infection made me go septic within a very short time. He found the probel and treated the issues i had and i am very pleased to say, my ulcers have cleared and i have not been back for my leg infection in well over a year. He was the only one who took the time to really look at what was going on. He even ( when i was in the hospital for the 1st time after i started seeing him) called my in my hospital room to see if I was ok and how I was doing. He is a great doctor and can not say enough about him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013