Ratings for Dr. Zeph Okeke

No bedside manner, 5 surgeries and still doesnt care about me. He's disconnected from the real world. Always looks like he's been up for days, and talks in a dull monotone. I'd love for him to be on the other end of the surgery. He constantly says insensitive things like "this is your burden" or "i have much worse patients". Forget doctor, who taught him how to be human?

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Okeke was highly professional. WE TRUSTED HIM with our 7 yr old. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. He was compassionate, and well spoken. He had incredible bedside manners and explained everything thoroughly. A true gentleman , a great doctor. Communication EXCELLENT. Bedside manner EXCELLENT. Surgery was a success ! Thank you Dr. Okeke!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Left me in worse shape than before I met him. Terrible medical care.

Submitted May 18, 2014

Poor bedside manner: rushed, uncommunicative, always late. Never visited me in hospital after surgery, not once. Bad result left me with worse problems than what he was treating me for. Wished I had never met this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Bedside manner: rushed, uncommunicative, inadequate. Skills decidedly lacking and caused major complications after surgery which required new and complicated surgery which will never fully correct his complications. Dangerous surgeon, wished I had never had any treatment with Okeke!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Dr. Okeke is amazing! He is knowledgeable, and pleasant. He doesn't rush, and takes his time making sure his patient is cared for and comfortable. Thank you Dr. Okeke!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

This Dr. has the best bedside manner and really shows concerns for patient care. He performed a surgery on me to remove a kidney stone and was so kind and professional afterwards. Also follow up appointments are very easy to make through the Smith institute for urology. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Zeph Okeke's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2001)