Ratings for Dr. Sophie S. Hanna

If you are looking for a compassionate, understanding doctor who will listen and work with you, then you have come to the wrong place. This woman is extremely rude, very abrasive, and has zero compassion. Why she chose to be in pain management is a mystery. Her main concern is getting your copayment. I strongly suggest going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

No, a diploma from the University of Cleopatra isn't the same as one from the U.S. This alleged human being sucked my insurance company dry of benefits performing utterly useless procedures before admitting she had no idea what to do. She routinely violates HIPAA regulations by having her nasty staff bark about "outstanding balance" in front of God and everybody. She parks her precious Mercedes SUV right next to the front door so you, the miserable excuse for a bottom line, knows who's boss. It is the mighty "pain doctor", who ensures that all of us receive just the right amount of pain in our lives. This from a "Good Samaritan..." really pathetic even by Western PA standards, where $ is king and the rest of you losers can go straight to the Crocodile God who will eat the heart out, out, out of your body. Pass the sick bag!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

My first impression of this doctor was one that lacked professional behavior with her abrasive,crass, abtuce behavior and communication toward myself, my time, and the prep time of bringing all requested documentation. I couldn't appreciate this mission statement and the drs communication, and her approach in attempting to communicate and express herself as she sounded more as a toddler having tantrum verses a professional communicating. I couldn't get word in. I. Just wanted to run. I would keep copay and keep driving.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012