Ratings for Dr. Bahram Arian

He is amazing! he never makes me feel any pain and he explains everything he is doing.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr Arian is great, I had a crown replaced and I can happily say I didn't feel a thing! The office explained all my benefits in detail and even helped me with financing options. A great dentist overall.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

My family has been with Dr. Arian for over 5 years and we are very happy, he has done major work on my wife and everything has been above our expectations. We have moved to Sterling but we will continue to go to NOVA just to see him. I highly recommend him and Dr. Parvin who also works at the office.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Arian for 6 years. He has fixed numerous teeth for me and I could not be happier, he is very good at explaining the treatment so you can feel confortable about having the work done. I've always been scared and Dr. Arian eased my fear of having dental treatment. I would strongly recommend him, you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Arian has been my dentist for over 3 years, I just completed the Invisalign treatment. It didn't take as long as I expected and the result are great, after the aligners I had my teeth bleached and my smile is better that ever.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Arian for almost 2 years and I'm very glad a friend referred me to him. I was having issues with old front crowns, he replaced them and I'm so happy with the outcome, I recommend him to all my co-workers and friend, he is a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

These two "dentists" should not call themselfs doctors! they love performing roots canals whenever and whatever it needed or not!

Submitted October 27, 2011

I've been seeing the Dr. for many years now and I've never had a bad experience, they get me in the same day if I have an emergency and are very helpfull when it comes to billing my insurance. Great dentist overall.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr Arian is a wonderful dentist. My teeth were both crooked and crowded before I put on braces at his office. Now thanks to Dr Arian, my teeth are straight and beautiful in just one and 4 months, and I have started to smile in confidence. Dr Arian is very patient with his clients, very encouraging, I always feel good about my braces after every appointment. I recommend Dr Arian to anyone who wants to smile to the fullest! Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

i've been a long time patient of Dr. arian. last month i had a root canal & a crown done by him. he was so gentle, caring & professional. i am so pleased to have him as my dentist & i recommend him to anybody & i know what a big baby i am when it comes for me to see a dentidt.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009