Ratings for Dr. Marc H. Brickman

Great Doctor! He has really helped me with all of my different elments that has come with age. Always has time for me & always goes over everything to make sure I completely understand the instructions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Brickman has been mine and my aged Mother's physician for 7 years. He no longer will visit at the hospital and turns his patients over to a hospitalist. That would be OK, but he has not bothered to follow up at all after some serious complication and repeated hospital visits. My family will be finding another physician.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Over many years of medical treatment for a variety of standard and complex (serious) health issues, I have become a highly experienced patient with exposure to numerous physicians. I have been treated by some of the best, and some less than good. Dr. Brickman is my go-to Doctor. He knows my medical history, is attentive, very intelligent, and most important exercises a high level of care. He is a personal medical partner and guide. He listens, and remembers, building a personal medical profile. I admire his professional skills, level of care, and I like the man.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Brickman ordered an ultrasound to check a bulge in my right lower abdomen. The only follow up was a call from his nurse to say it is nothing and you do not need to see Dr. Brickman for any explanation or follow up. To this day over 3 years later I still frequently have this bulge and still have no reasonable explanation since Dr. Brickman could not be bothered to talk with me in person after the results were in.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Brickman came higly recommended, and he lived up to them. Good listener. Clear answers. Willing to say he doesn't know the answer...but will find out. Sees his patients in the hospital. You don't get handed over to a stranger. Officce clean, bright, and well equipped.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Brickam was my Dr. when he practiced in Littleton, NH. This dr is the kindest, gentlest and most compassionate dr. I have ever met. I love you Dr. B.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Excellent Doctor, Aiken is very fortunate to have this caliber of physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Good all around Physician, knows his stuff.Competent overall.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. Marc H. Brickman's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union