Ratings for Dr. David Greene

Great nose and sinus surgeon. I've had problems for 40 years and surgeries 4 times before. Wish I lived down here and seen him in the first place. Real nice guy too!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Great surgeon. Great person too. So happy he took care of me. I had him operate on my son and grandson too.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Great! Knows his stuff. Got job done and I'm better after a lot of years problems I figured were forever. Breath good now.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

So happy! Lived with horrible nose that i hated and sinus always infected my whole life until got broken inline skating. All fixed now and feel great and very happy. Dr. G nice also.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. Fixed my badly botched up nose and now I breath great and look great too!!! :-))

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I'm so happy I saw this Otolaryngologist who is also a facial plastic surgeon.. Saw lots of ENTs in the past. Never got the blockage, second problem, and scientists worked out till now. Feeling much better, look good too! Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Awesome doctor. I am really happy with his repair of my nose, which got broken in the past, Playing hockey, and two surgeries up north didn't make better. He really fixed my nose, so I can breathe, and it looks great too! He is also taking care of my allergies, and wrinkles too. Thanks doc!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

My favorite doc ever! Caring, compassionate and smart. Did my sinus surgery and later my Botox. I feel great and now I look great too!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Just a great doc and surgeon. Great cress. Knows a lot and does a lot. Over the years I had him fix the nose, do blepharoplasties, and treat my apnea. I feel great and look great.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr. David Greene's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Connection Dental Network