Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Leber

It is my pleasure to recommend Doctor Leber. I know how hard it is to accept the recommendation of a doctor from a stranger, but in Doctor Leber's case I hope you take that leap of faith. Besides being a fantastic surgeon who saved my finger, Doctor Leber has a great bedside manner. He was personable and listened without interruption. He explained his diagnosis and treatment plan and answered all of my questions. The time he spent with me put me at ease and I felt extremely confident in him. His staff was courteous and helpful and followed through with everything they said that was needed to be done without exception. My follow up appointments have all gone smoothly with the same level of care and commitment from the doctor and his staff. Choosing Doctor Leber not only will provide you with a gifted surgeon, but a doctor easy to like.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

In my experience and opinion, Mark J. Leber, MD, Surgeon for OrthoArizona is the very best. It has been 6 months since he repaired my multiple-fractured wrist and placed a titanium plate to reinforce it. Dr. Leber, Richard Hinkle & Veronica were so accommodating and knowledgable, in my emergency situation. Now, after the prescribed weeks of physical therapy ended, I am extremely pleased that my wrist is the best that it can be after this complicated injury. Dr. Leber was my second opinion when the time was overdue for repair after the accident and I am so grateful for his expertise, that he accepted to do my surgery, and my best results possible. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Leber placed a plate in my wrist. So far so good, but it has only been a month. He visited me the next morning after surgery in the hospital so that was a nice touch. The last two post visits in his office were just ok. He did not spend much time with me and does not talk much. It seemed like he was in a rush to be some were less at the moment. With a $30.00 co-payment for each visit, it would be nice to get at least 5 or 10 minutes of one-on-one time with the Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Dr. Mark J. Leber's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal