You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Fredrick S. Wright

He operated on my sister for a pressure wound. A wound care nurse told him repeatedly to check for a bone infection and repeatedly, he didn't. I know this to be true as I was in the room on both occasions. And now my sister has a bone infection. He may be good surgeon but it ends there. We also had to wait for the few appointments we had with him. The most recent time, we went past him in his office when we were being taken to a room. I finally went to get him after we had been waiting over 20 minutes. Appearances may not be as they appear but another surgeon was coming out of his office and thanked him for the jelly beans. This was while my sister who also has a spinal cord injury was lying in cramped position waiting for him. Me? Not impressed and underwhelmed.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Removed my gall bladder. Very informative and made me feel confident that the procedure would go well. All went as described and recovery was within timeframe. Good experience.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Very helpful, cheerful and skilled doctor. But can have to wait in his office despite appointment.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2006

Dr. Fredrick S. Wright's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners