Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Pamel

He's always late. If your going to this place your day is a complete wash. Also if your not European you'll be waiting longer than normal, terrible experience will never take any of my family here again.👎👎👎👎👎👎

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Courteous staff and great doctor! Will refer family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Thank you Dr. Pamel. I understand that my prescription for eyeglasses is covered by my insurance, thank you for letting me know I would have to pay an additional $75.00 plus my co-pay. I'd rather get my prescription for eyeglasses from you than going elsewhere, I've had problems getting the right prescription. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr Pamel did my cataract surgery over a year ago. One of his assistants gave me an eye exam during my last visit and said indexed new glasses. The change was extremely minor. When I went to the desk I was informed that. My insurance no longer pays for new prescriptions and charged $100. I should have been informed before the exam. All i can say is that he is an excellent businessman.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Pamel is an excellent surgeon! He was very informative and offers different options. He offers vision correction surgery not just LASIK.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

expect at least a 3-4 hour wait. the office is very unorginized . there were two ladies in the waiting room as well and they both had the same appointment time as me! very bad experience

Submitted August 25, 2011

Staff was extremely nice however when I met with the doctor he was very awkward and almost seemed like he did not know what he was doing he did not help my situation at all. When you go to a doctor's office on park ave in Manhattan you expect an Ivy League educated doctor and staff he graduated from some public state school.

Submitted February 21, 2011

untrained staff did testing, misdiagnosed blepheritis/uveitis as pink eye and the fact that I did need new glasses (tok the staff's word that I read slow). Spent very little time with patients who were not getting lasik surgery

Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Gregory J. Pamel's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Workers Comp