Ratings for Dr. Enrique G. Molina

Dr Molina was very interested in answering all of my questions. I'm confident in recomending him to anyone that needs a gastro referral. He seemed genuinely interested in my well being.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Seemed very professional during the initial visit. was reluctant to do anything for my pain though. He referred me to a surgeon. Told me that if the pain got worse then go to the ER and have them remove my gallbladder there. The pain got worse so i did. Turns out that they don't remove gallbladders there and now i can't afford the co-pay for the consultation with the surgeon. Dr. Molina told me that i could go to the ER and things would be taken care of. How could he have got that wrong!?!?!?! That is one hell of a mistake and i will never go back to him. IMHO that is probably one of the worst mistakes that a doctor could make...see him at your own risk.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Molina took the time to explain the risks and benefits of a difficult 24 week treatment regimen for Hepatitis C. He was reluctant to start treatment until after he had me on medication to counter the anticipated common side effect of depression. He is not rushing me, nor is he "blowing me off". We are proceding cautiously, but proceding none the less. He has been optimistic, forthright, and sympathetic, allowing me time to think through the impact a 24 week treatment commitment will have on my work responsibilities and my personal life. Located 75 miles away, he is working with me so that I can have labs drawn at the local rural clinic and results sent to him. It saves me gas, time, and lost hours at work. He is also involving my primary care physician, so routine follow-up can be managed in my community during treatment, including monitoring the effectiveness of the antidepresant and prescribing other meds to counteract side effects. He's been just great!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very good, but hard to get an appointment with. See him not the Non Doctors at this practice who will not get you the correct diagnosis. Refer to surgery and problem resolved. Recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008