Ratings for Dr. Mojgan Tavakoli

Please always look for a second opinion. She missed my lisfranc injury for 5 months. She did surgery on Dec. 2016. Nine months later I am almost disabled. After surgery, I felt something was wrong and kept telling her. She doesn't want to address the surgery failed, instead she has made me spend thousands of $ in physical therapy, MRI's, CT scans, and X-rays. I am having a second surgery at UT Southwestern MC soon. She might be good with minor injuries but if you need surgery, think about it very well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Please if you love yourself do not go for her diagnostic, look for a second opinion. She missed my lisfranc injury for months. She did surgery on December 2016, 9 months after I am almost disabled, I haven't been able to walk for 1 year. After the surgery I felt there was something mechanically wrong with my foot that hasn't allowed me to walk. I have repeatedly talk to her about it but she doesn' t want to address it. Because of her negligence I have spent thousands of dollars in physical therapy, nerve tests, MRI's and CT scans. I am having a 2nd. surgery soon, of course with a competent orthopedic surgeon at UT Southwestern MC, going in with the worst physical state I have ever been. I am overweight now, with hip pain for sitting all day and both knees pain. May be she is able to help with minor injuries, but think well if you need surgery!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Tavakoli operated on my foot, removing bone spurs and placing cadaver cartilage where mine was worn away from years of salsa dancing in heels. She is extremely thorough, personable and educated. Highly recommend. Don't waste your time elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Great doctor. Excellent bed side manner and she saved my life

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

It doesn't get any better with this doctor. She was the valedictorian of her graduating medical school class, seriously. Her bedside manner is excellent, as she cares very much for her patients. You can't help but love her. Extremely professional...excellent surgeon. She knows her specialty, works well with referring colleagues, wonderful staff. Be on time, as she generally runs on time, as a rule. I view it as a privilege to be treated by this exceptional, as do the other members of my family. Terrific for pediatric patients (my daughter is nearly 11), as well as adults!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Mojgan Tavakoli's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MB Health