Ratings for Dr. David M. Nussbaum

Dr. Nussbaum has an excellent bed side manner. I always feel better after I've gone to see him. Very thorough and intelligent, a great choice if your looking for a family physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Nussbaum and I laugh at the office file on me because it is so old. I'm in my late 30s and have been going to him since I was a young child. He's a great doctor and will spend as much time as you need - this may make for some late appointments but this is okay with me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

The doctor is very nice and does have very good bed side manner. However, it's unfortunate that he is the only doctor at the practice and his hours SUCK. He leaves early (12 - 2) all the time, closes on many days and goes on vacation regularly. Dr Nussbaum has been treating me for a condition for some time now and I would continue to use him if I can ever get in there, but the office is always closed during regular business hours! Also have to agree with the paper thin walls in the office. No privacy and you can hear EVERYTHING in the adjacent rooms. I actually heard a patient get a rectal exam while in another room. It's too bad because he is a nice guy but what good is having a Dr you can't get in touch with when needed.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

He has been my doctor for 4 years now. I find him to be knowleadgeable and accurate. He also has a wonderful bed side manner. My husband also goes to him and agrees with me. We trust him and would not switch for the world. His staff is very pleasant, both on the phone and in person. I usually get into his office within a half hour of an appointment I made that morning. Yes the walls are thin, but as others have said, you cannot hear discussions.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

good office staff that compliments a very good doctor. agreeing with the thin walls as noted by others. Have seen him for regular checkups as well as immediate need issues and he listens well and refers to a specialist when necessary. His manner is professional and caring, a very nice mix that gives a patient both confidence and reassurance. Waiting time can be a bit long, but the good side of that is you do not feel rushed thru when you see him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

We moved in to the area about three years ago and I switched over to this doctor. I have seen him about 10 times for routine exams and when I had health problems. In all cases he is been professional, courteous and so far correct in his diagnose. I have walked in to his office unable to bend over due to back pains and walked out pain free( He adjusted my back) I was surprised by the treatment however i could not argue with the results. One note, his office walls are thin and you can here muffled conversations however, unless you put your ear to the wall you can not hear what is being said. I have been very happy with this bedside manner and his medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2006

After 18 years of going to this doctor, I finally switched. He claims to be an expert in many areas of medicine in which he is barely competent. He makes assumptions instead of asking and has made very rude and inappropriate comments to me. Also, there is no privacy in his office; the walls are thin enough that you can hear everything that's going on in the office from the waiting room (including the patient rooms) and he refuses to get a white noise machine (or whatever they are) and got very nasty when I suggested it. I'm glad I finally left!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2006

Dr. David M. Nussbaum's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal