Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Reuss

I don't have enough space to adequately describe my experiences and interactives with Dr. Reuss. I can say that she is an amazing, knowledgable and EXTREMELY caring doctor. I have been able to see her interactions with other patients and they received the same top-quality treatment I did. She goes above and beyond for her patients. Her follow up with patients is unheard of. Thank you Dr. Reuss for all you do!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Reuss is an amazing doctor. When I was diagnosed with cancer she provided incredibly supportive. She was available to answer my questions and my family's questions during one of the most difficult times of my life. She was extremely supportive to me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Before I started going to Dr. Karen Reuss for mammograms, I dreaded them!! She makes me feel comfortable, uses computers rather than grainy x-ray film & it is a much more positive experience.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Karen L. Reuss's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ladera Ranch, CA