Dr. Glen A. Mcclung

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Glen A. Mcclung

Great experience seeing Dr. McClung. He was professional and answered all of my questions. I am so glad my friends recommended him!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Very knowledgeable and professional. He was very informative and the injections for my knee worked wonderfully!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I was very satisfied with Dr. Mcclung. He seemed like a smart guy who knew how to help and I am finally back to being able to jog without fear that my legs will collapse from under me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. McClung. I saw him Tuesday was in surgery on Thursday and I was in PT on Friday. It was such a great change of pace from my experience with hospitals!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. McClung came very highly recommended to us by friends. He was kind, funny, and very helpful. He put my child at ease right away and we left feeling like we were in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Love this doc he gets to the point, he listens and focuses on one part of your body at a time until moving on to the next part.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I am really impressed by Dr. McClung and his PA! I got clobbered playing volleyball and literally limped over to the Beechmont Beacon office where Dr. McClung treated me. He essentially prescribed rest and elevation and recommended that I ice it, so I didn't really need to see a doctor but I am still very impressed by how he saw me immediately even though I wasn't a patient already.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Mcclung saw me as a walk in patient which was very convenient. He was outgoing and took the time to answer all of my questions. I can't say enough great things about him and his team!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

All around good experience with Dr. McClung and his team.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Hurt left knee saw Dr. McClung at the Beachmont Location and got the MRI after he recommended it. Turns out to be torn meniscus so I had surgery and therapy now I'm two week's done with my final therapy session and I feel awesome. The whole thing was fast and I was pleasantly surprised by the process.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Glen A. Mcclung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MB Health