Ratings for Dr. Wendy C. Ault

We have seen Dr. Ault since my daughter was born. She has helped us through her excema, asthma, my son's ear issues. She is incredibly smart and caring. She takes her time. I can't believe others comment that she is rude because we have had the BEST experience. She listens, understands, supports. She speaks to my children and smiles, show she cares. If you are looking for a highly intelligent, highly caring, highly competent doctor for your children, choose Dr. Ault. The staff and nurses are awesome.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Not a very helpful MD not attentive and rude, waste my time and money seeing this MD.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

We saw Dr. Ault for my son's 9 mo. exam. She never touched him but wanted him standing up and in his tummy. She was concerned about something indicative of very serious diseases. She never asked about my son's habits or family history. I got referrals for neurologists and, therapists. After a week of tears, we saw our regular pediatrician. He insisted our son was behind because of no tummy time. Solution, a month of floor time. We saw a neurologists who agreed with him. He asked for family history and said development is determined by genetics. We met with early intervention therapists, who also agreed with them. He didn't qualify for their services. My son has caught up with his skills. If you want a doctor that can't determine whether a symptom is sign of something serious, because she does not trust herself or doesn't have the knowledge, she is your doctor. If you want a doctor with the knowledge to determine the symptom's seriousness before worrying everyone, she is not.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Very disappointed in how this doctor handled a call from me regarding an issue with my toddler. She was so rude and dismissive. She interrupted me several times and acted as though my questions were silly and I was wasting her time. The other physicians in this practice have been great, but I will make sure I ask a note to be put in my kids records that we do NOT want to see Dr. Ault.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Doctor Ault is very disrespectful, even around the children like we should understand everything that she is talking about and then when you ask her to define what she is talking about she gets this attitude and gets very disrespectful, then when you and we are the one's paying her good money for treating our children we are looking for a new doctor, She is very rude she should not practice she should be in another filed. I would never recommend her to NO one.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Ault was the very best Dr. I could have asked for when taking care of my two children. Night or day Dr. Ault made herself available to us when they were ill. I only hope that my grandchildren will be as fortunate as to have a Dr. like Wendy Ault.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Ault we have had her for twenty five years. She is an outstanding doctor. Both my children loved her. My daughter saw her until her twenties and my son is 19 and still sees her. She really knows her patients and takes great care and spends a lot of time with them. I can't say enough about her but she is the best peditrician in Manassas.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Bad experience with this doctor, I can only hope the other doctors in this practice show more respect and kindness to the parents of their patients.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

My children and grandchildren have gone to Dr. Ault. She is without a doubt the best in all ways. I give her thumbs up in all areas.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

We saw Dr. Ault from the time my daughter was a newborn until we left Manassas (7 years). We adore her and it's the only bad thing about leaving Manassas. She's the standard I set doctor care by, not just for children but for adults as well. We're not over reactive parents and are perfectly willing to let a cold run its course. She completely understands our "nature is a good thing" point of view and never once over reacted to childhood "moments", understanding that sometimes a kid just has a habit. She was open and honest, easy to talk to, and understood the entire family and its dynamics. Her calm, reassuring, knowledgeable and competent manner was exactly perfect. We don't believe in undermedicating, but we don't believe in over medicating either. It was a true parenting partnership.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. Wendy C. Ault's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA