Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Grindstaff

Rude, arrogant and terrible bedside manner. He did not even conduct a standard examination. He comes off as angry and as a man that hates his job. I would not recommend him to anyone suffering from a seizure disorder or any other nuerological condition. He is rude.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have been seen by many doctors in the last ten years and Dr Grindstaff is calm, informative and willing to spend the time to explain any questions asked!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Poor bedside manner. Seemed uninterested in my case. Gave standard treatment. Staff not friendly and not prompt. Had to pay for records to change to another doctor!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I felt like Dr. Grindstaff was very professional and thorough in his visits with me. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. In the end he was not able to help me and referred me to a different type of doctor but I was very happy with the care he provided. His staff was always friendly, but fell down on the job of making an appointment with the referral doctor and when I called the first time gave me a bad number to make the appt myself. But second call I got the right number. Each time they were very friendly and pleasant to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Paul L. Grindstaff's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Crystal Lake, IL