Ratings for Dr. Eric Desman

Dr. Desman is the best of the best !! My breast augmentation procedure with him was in February 2019. Amazing results!! A true professional. He is an extremely skilled surgeon. He understood what I wanted and results to be and they are exactly what I ended up with. He answered all my questions and offered his recommendation. The procedure was so easy and painless,. My results are amazingly natural. His staff is AWESOME. Olgo his assistant is professional , and highly knowledgeable. Martha also kind and friendly. Best plastics in Alexandria. I couldn't be happier to have chosen him. Thank you Dr. Desman. I wish you many blessings and success !!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

When I saw Dr Desman several years ago he and his staff were great. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Great admin staff. Very friendly, engaging, polite, attentive and knowledgeable. The office is spectacular. Clean, with a warm and inviting ambiance. Dr. D is superb. Has great bedside manner. He is sincere and has a positive vibe.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Desman is a caring professional who inspires confidence. He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Desman and his staff are friendly and professional. They took the time to explain the procedures in detail and to answer all of my questions. The quality of service was outstanding, and I am very happy with the results of the surgical and cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Had a tummy tuck which resulted in a bad infection. After calling his office they told me they could not see me & I would be ok until my next appt. I ended up at the hospital & almost died. I was in for a month. Then he revised his records to cover up the mistakes he made & his office. People beware & make sure you do your research. I thought I had, but apparently not well enough. He didn't care until he had to cover his butt & he was good at that.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I received large scars that extended across my chest that are visible from the side after augmentation and lift. After developing capsular, I had revisin surgery and now I have 2 sets of large scars. I had a seroma of the great that was misdiagnosed as capsular contracture and treated with singular. The doctor would not drain the seroma, but wanted to do an explantation instead. I've had nothng but problems from these surgeries, and he has not been able to correct the problems. He charges for revisions too.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Eric Desman's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1990)