Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. BENSON

My son recently had 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Benson. If you need to have an oral surgery, this is the Surgeon to go to! Dr. Benson and his staff met with us weeks before the surgery in our consultation appointment, and then again the morning of surgery. They were very professional, exceptionally qualified, and answered all of our questions and concerns, which made us all feel at ease with the procedure. The surgery was quick, was done with such precision and ease. My son had a very fast recovery with very little pain and extremely minimal swelling. This is a testament as to how skilled Dr. Benson and his staff are. I absolutely highly recommend Dr. Benson, and will positively return to him should I need any oral surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Benson and his staff were excellent. I was terrified about having oral surgery. But, what I thought would be the worst experience of my life (after reading the horror stories of wisdom teeth extraction) ended up being a very good experience considering it was surgery. They treated me with a high level of professionalism and did so in a way that showed that they really cared about helping me have the best experience possible. And, with that said, if you are having wisdom teeth removed, DON'T pay as much attention to the horror stories like I did. I did exactly as Dr. Benson said and had no pain, only a very slight amount of discomfort that lasted a short amount of time! I won't go anywhere else if I need to have oral surgery.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011