Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Massie

Absolutely wonderful provider. I have visited Dr. Massie over the last 15 years for various issues with my feet and he always treats me professionally and with compassion. He has provided great advise and is very helpful in his recommendations.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Eventually had to seek a second opinion. Was given bad advice and improper instructions on how to bandage a wound. Also charged big bucks for an in home treatment I didn't need.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Excellent professional. He is a very knowledgeable doctor who is kind and easy to speak with. He is always proactive in his approach and let me know where I will have problems with in the future so we take preventative measures. While he is always on time, you never feel rushed when he sees you. I would highly recommend Dr. Massie to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

He is bright and charming and is so gentle that I don't feel any pain even with some procedures that have been painful in the past. He comes to the senior apts. where I live, once a week. He's a doctor anyone would be happy to be treated by and his assistant is sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Best experience ever with a physician. They were the best ever.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Mark S. Massie's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

UnitedHealthcare