Ratings for Dr. Mikhail Palatnik

I was having issues with my gallbladder and had been in the emergency room a couple times before I had known what was wrong. The nurse told me I needed to have surgery to have my gallbladder removed. The information was passed along to "DR." Palatnik. Because of my insurance Id have to wait 3+ months to get approved but during that I was in a lot of pain. I was prescribe pain killers with no issues from another Dr. I came back about 2 months later to ask for another prescription. His response was are you even in that much pain?...We actually had an argument. I got a little loud.Anyone who's had gallstones knows how much pain this can cause. Im not a druggie. I was actually in pain. This was about 3 years. He did give me the prescription. I have never seen this man since. I get a new "Dr." every time I come to this place. I feel like these people rush the visit and I never get the help I truly need. Ive delt with a few new Dr's here they usually have to look info up or ask someone. However, they are usually nicer and more willing to help.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Came for my appointment and walked in the office the front desk did not greet me or asked me if i need any help. I wasted 2 hours to see a doctor and he only spend 2 min with me and walk out from office to yell at his staff for not providing some information for him. His office manger came in with attitude and told me that he would be able to see me due to some problem with my Insurance. She was so rude she remanded me of Nazi lady. only one person was super nice to me it was Dr Palatnik's MA she was Russian and super sweet and helpful. I don't recommend going there to any one.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Calling all day long to make an appointment, no luck so far .... They are not even picking up the phone. This is not my first worst experience with dr. palatniks office

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

office staff overworked,office manager is a witch, physician is bi-polar

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011