Ratings for Dr. Kimberly S. Holloway

I've been seeing Dr. Holloway for 13 years. She's awesome. She explains everything, asks questions, answers your questions thoroughly. Always asks about my family and job. Very personable and she's always up on the latest research findings regarding medication, vitamins, etc. Wish all my doctors were like her! Like most GYN offices, you have to book a year in advance for annual appt. Always book your next appt when you leave your current appt and you'll be set.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Holloway has been my doctor for 7 years. I prefer her over any other because she is knowleddable, personable and she takes the time to listen to you. I don't feel like I'm on a timer the minute she comes into the room. She delivered my youngest child, she saw me through a hemotoma, endometriosis and helped me combat the insurance company when they tried to deny paying. She and her staff sent two letters on my behalf and looked out for me the whole time. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Hollway is a fantastic Dr. She listens and really wants to help you.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Holloway has always been plesant, understanding, and knowledgable. She has a wonderful personality, and because of all of the above, I would recommend her to a friend. Her nurse, Jenice, is also very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I really like Dr. Holloway. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. True, she does need to work on her punctuality. One staff member isn't a good reflection of the care that Dr. Holloway gives. No caring or helpfulness from that one staff member and it reflects poorly on the entire group. A shame.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Holloway is knowledgeable & compassionate. I met her when she delivered my 3rd son as an emergency C-section. When I had a miscarriage on my last pregnancy, I changed to her for my follow-up care because of her kindness. Totally happy - no complaints. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Holloway is great. She just needs to work on being punctual. I wait over an hour each time I see her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

Dr. Holloway was very uncaring, not helpful, and not easy to talk to, seemed to be in a hurry to move people along...

flag | Submitted February 24, 2006

Dr. Kimberly S. Holloway's Credentials

• Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med, Columbia Sc 29208 (Grad. 1997)

Champ Va