Ratings for Dr. Troy J. Ehrhart

Dr. Ehrhart is a wonderful Doctor. He listen and care. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Ehrhart was in and out of the room in less than five minutes and didn't even exam me! I feel like he was more interested in the money than making sure I was taken care of. Beware! If you are looking for a doctor, do not choose Dr. Ehrhart!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

This physician failed to properly diagnose my daughter. She had a life threatening condition - he told her she had Irritable Bowel Syndrome and sent her home. His office staff are a royal pain to work with. If you need a referral. Use caution when using this physician.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Ehrhart is a good Family and General practice doctor and very professional. I've never felt uncomfortable at this office. He is aware and knowledgeable with my medical history and unlike most doctors who will run you through an assault of tests before referring you to a specialist, Dr. Ehrhart will refer his patients out. And I have a voice in my medical care with Dr. Ehrhart. I can respectfully object to his diagnosis and he is happy to oblige my concerns without any offense.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I found Dr. Ehrhart to be a wonderful Doctor. He was patient and listened to what I wanted and made me feel comfortable while in his office. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

This provider is a sad case for a doctor.Always in a hurry and has no time for his patients.Makes you feel like you don't know what you are feeling.He is all about the money and rush rush.I would recomend any other provider in the preactice,beware of ehrhart.the Dr before your name does not make you god.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Ehrhart is an awesome doctor. I always feel he takes time with me and truly cares about his patients. I appreciate his caring about the spiritual health of his patients, too. He is by far the best doctor I've seen- probably ever!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Ehrhart is a wonderful doctor! He leaves no stone unturned when diagnosing a problem. He will go that extra mile to ensure you are taken care of. Because of Dr. E's insight my cancer was diagnosed long before it became a problem. As for the office, I'm in and out within an hour. There is no long wait.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Ehrhart is truly ther cream of the crop. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He listens and is very through with his testing and exams. He is definitely a gem. Myself and about 10 other people I know see him and we all absolutely love him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

He listens and very professional - he's the best Doctor I've ever gone to. He doesn't mince words, and is good at figuring out what's wrong.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2006

Dr. Troy J. Ehrhart's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)