Ratings for Dr. Nibha Mediratta

The best dr I ever had. She truly cares about my health and well being. The staff is kind and I always get in and out of the office failrly quickly.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

After going to the same doctor for many years we were a little wary about the process of finding a new doctor when we moved to Clermont. We feel so blessed to have found Dr. Mediratta, and highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

No finer doctor in all of Clermont. Both Dr. Nibha and her staff are amazing; kind, concerned, knowledgeable, responsive, friendly, timely. This dear lady has called me at 7PM on a Friday evening to check on me and to discuss abnormal labs, get me to the hospital ER and order appropriate referrals. She's an amazing lady and physician. We are so blessed to have her taking care of us! Her staff- the absolute best! Great office. "Thank you" all!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

As an RN I can verify that this Dr. Is thorough, takes her time, makes approprate referrals that can save your life and your health. She came highly recommended to me by the RNs at S. Lake Hospital ER about 4 years ago. I'm so glad as Dr. Mediratta is a caring intelligent phsician!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I'm so happy to have a doctor that is so compassionate and caring. Her staff are wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The staff and the Physicians Assistant, Chelsea are exceptional there. I have never been denied an appointment when I am sick not had to wait more than a couple minutes for an appointment. I've never felt rushed like I have in the past with other Doctors and find their after hours practices to be helpful and efficient. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

laptop doctor after four years couldn't pick me out off a crowd ,how she gets such high ratings, is if your sick she will drop you as a patient ,no people skills ,you will sit in waiting room for 45 min to a hour then see her for 5 min rushed out ,then lab she dose not review your out of site out of mind

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I have seen this doctor four times already and she doesn't listen. She seems to care more about her nails and listening to her caring about patients. She lets the nurse do everything for her and rarely looks up while she spends most of her time typing on a computer. She also seems ambivalent and indecisive and shrugs just about everything. I don't think she really cares . Typical for a hospital owned practice.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Finally a doctor that has all the attributes of awesomeness. Dispenses advice in plain language.. Has a sense of humor.. . suggestions are based on common sense not the latest wackery. Someone you're proud to call MY Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I went through many doctors in Clermont and I am done looking. Dr.Mediratta is fantastic, finally a doctor that isn't looking at their watch and writing a prescription before you are done talking. A truly caring doctor who all others could learn a lot from. I am so glad I am her patient!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Nibha Mediratta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nibha Mediratta is a Board-Certified Internist. She received her Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University in New Delhi. She completed her Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at New York University Downtown Hospital, New York, NY. She subsequently practiced in Maine and Maryland until she moved to Florida in 2006. From 2006-2010 she served as a Hospitalist at South Lake Hospital in Clermont, Florida. She practiced with Dr. Shazia Nasir at South Lake Medical Center from 2010-December 2015. She has always functioned as a separate practice, however, in January 2016 she began practicing in her new location.

• Hindi