Ratings for Dr. Nibha Mediratta

As an RN I can verify that this Dr. Is thorough, takes her time, makes approprate referrals that can save your life and your health. She came highly recommended to me by the RNs at S. Lake Hospital ER about 4 years ago. I'm so glad as Dr. Mediratta is a caring intelligent phsician!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I'm so happy to have a doctor that is so compassionate and caring. Her staff are wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The staff and the Physicians Assistant, Chelsea are exceptional there. I have never been denied an appointment when I am sick not had to wait more than a couple minutes for an appointment. I've never felt rushed like I have in the past with other Doctors and find their after hours practices to be helpful and efficient. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

laptop doctor after four years couldn't pick me out off a crowd ,how she gets such high ratings, is if your sick she will drop you as a patient ,no people skills ,you will sit in waiting room for 45 min to a hour then see her for 5 min rushed out ,then lab she dose not review your out of site out of mind

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I have seen this doctor four times already and she doesn't listen. She seems to care more about her nails and listening to her caring about patients. She lets the nurse do everything for her and rarely looks up while she spends most of her time typing on a computer. She also seems ambivalent and indecisive and shrugs just about everything. I don't think she really cares . Typical for a hospital owned practice.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Finally a doctor that has all the attributes of awesomeness. Dispenses advice in plain language.. Has a sense of humor.. . suggestions are based on common sense not the latest wackery. Someone you're proud to call MY Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I went through many doctors in Clermont and I am done looking. Dr.Mediratta is fantastic, finally a doctor that isn't looking at their watch and writing a prescription before you are done talking. A truly caring doctor who all others could learn a lot from. I am so glad I am her patient!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I absolutely LOVE her. She is truly the best doctor I've seen, Is sad she works next to Dr Nasir they are completely opposites, from bedside manners to punctuality to personality. I also highly recommend LILY her previous nurse/medical assistant truly miss her, she made Dr Medirata a complete package, however I will not change my doctor due to her knowledge and care for her patients. But stay away from Dr Nasir.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I was floored that there was a negative review at all,probably the type of person that is always negative.Believe me I've seen several docs in Clermont that were writing an Rx before I even said what was wrong and made me feel like they had something better to do and just wanted my money. I haven't ever had a negative experience at Dr.Mediratta's office. The office is beautiful, clean and the staff is warm and kind. Definitely a reflection of their doctors, both of whom I've seen. They are friendly, more than easy to understand and I never feel rushed or like I'm just a number. If I ever have to wait at all, I know its because they take the time to listen to all patients and I'm willing to wait for true professionalism. I'm so glad I was able to become their patient and don't have to keep looking for a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Mediratta. She takes her time to listen and diagnose your problems. I have never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room and when i have had to call in for a refill on my meds and have left a message, I have always received a return call the same day with my meds being sent to my pharmacy. She is the best Dr. in town for my family.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Dr. Nibha Mediratta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nibha Mediratta is a Board-Certified Internist. She received her Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University in New Delhi. She completed her Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at New York University Downtown Hospital, New York, NY. She subsequently practiced in Maine and Maryland until she moved to Florida in 2006. From 2006-2010 she served as a Hospitalist at South Lake Hospital in Clermont, Florida. She practiced with Dr. Shazia Nasir at South Lake Medical Center from 2010-December 2015. She has always functioned as a separate practice, however, in January 2016 she began practicing in her new location.

• Hindi