Ratings for Dr. Jose I. Ros

Glad I found this place. Have been a patient of the practice for years. Dr. Ros has been treating me and my family. He is great! There's efficiency here compared to other places. I have recommended this practice to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Love, love,love this doctor and the physician assistants he has now. I loved Amber but she since left for husband's military orders. I didn't care much for her replacement I think Wyatt since moved somewhere else in town. Unlucky for them. Dr. Ros clinic is well run. They truly care for their patients shows on recognition they got with blue cross. For Jacksonville, I'm glad I found him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Ros is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever been to. WONDERFUL bedside manner, takes time to talk with you and address your concerns, and genuinely seems to care. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Ros is an all around good doctor, great bedside manner! Seems to really care!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2006

Dr. Jose I. Ros's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)