Ratings for Dr. Ellen O. Turner

I like Dr Turner dont get me wrong but there are 2 main challenges I have. 1)If I request Dr T I get the PA. She's super nice and very knowledgeable but if I wanted a PA I'd ask for a PA. After she assesses the situation she calls in Dr T who is nice and nods in agreement with everything the PA says. 2) The billing practices of this office are questionable. a) they force you pay up front prior to filing insurance then when insurance pays there is a credit on your account they do not tell you about and getting a reimbursement check was such a hassle and took several weeks. The 2nd time I cashed in my credit to buy overpriced skin medica product. b) I just received a bill for them for a visit 14 months ago. I called to question the bill and was told to ignore the bill. What about the people who don't bother to call. Honestly in terms of medical skin care, they are the tops but in the areas I've mentioned they need work.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I was referred by my daughter who went to the Irving office .My daughter had a body scan for any suspicious moles and also other skin issues .She felt very comfortable and satisfied with Dr Turner and her staff. I have been to Dr Turner at her Cleburne office and would gladly refer anyone I know to her.I not only felt very comfortable In her office I also felt I was given a very thorough exam and any issues I had were addressed .

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

A totally money sucking institution. Be prepared to get the lease amount of care by ruthless people which will empty your pockets!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Wonderful people, great service, they are truly caring and took the time to listen to me, I was very frustrated before I went here, but feel much better now after sitting down with Dr. Turner's PA Ryan, he was fantastic and would highly recommend this office

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

This Dr. Turner Ellen is a female Costmology Doctor not a good Skin Specialist. I work for law enforcement and I visited her recently in 2012. Mediocal staff is made of rude ill trained employees: because they will never return your call on such things as blood work or skin lab results. They are completely rude and not worth a try at all. The Doctor herself is a young 5-6 year grad of Dermatology Speciality. She gave me a last resort medication on a third visit. Thats the experience right there going to the extreme in otherwords showing people out so she can sell her cosmetic stuff instead of doing a medical practice. So seek a senior non-cosmatic doctor to treat your serious skin issues. Please take this advise and save your hard earned dollars. DFW Law enforcement Employee. Do not see her PA assistant you paid for an MD doctor not for any nurse or assistant to see DEMAND the doctor to see you. Don't fall for that deception service from IRVING OR DALLAS OFFICE. THANK YOU. MY OWN STATEMENT AND EXPERIENCE HERE. 12-26-12.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Ellen O. Turner's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)