Ratings for Dr. Holly R. Counts

She does not have a secretary and the room is shared with a massage therapist so the process of knowing how long you will be waiting is very disorganized. My second apt I waited 12 minutes and there is no way to know if she knows you are there because she is down a hallway with the massage therapist. I felt that she was nice enough, except that the week after I waited for her she very rudely said she didn't want to work with me because I had arrived a few minutes late. This caught me off guard, because she had kept me waiting much longer the week before. I have never had an experience like this... psychologists are supposed to be non judgmental. Also, she is very hard to schedule an apointment with. The reason I was late is because she could only see me on Wednesday at a specific time so I had to come straight from work. I accepted more patience and understanding from someone who wants to help people?

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015