Ratings for Dr. Amy Million

She is the best! I am si furtunate to have her as my OBGYN!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have been using Dr. Million for 8 years now. she was my OBGYN with my First child and then my second as well. She is kind, knowledgeable, and always show genuine concern for my health as a whole. She has a great sense of humor, but also recognizes and acknowledges when serious things arise. She always gave me options and explains the pros and cons of every procedure, medication or test. Dr. Million has never made me feel stupid or inferior for asking little or simple questions even if i had to ask multiple times (mom Brain) she has also had great concern for my mental well being and always seems to remember my children and husbands name every time! I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Amazing doctor! Wonderful experience! Very kind, smart and understanding. So happy to have my first baby there!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Wonderful experience delivering my 4th child. We love Dr. Million and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Million is a breath of fresh air in the OB/GYN world. She saw me through my 3rd pregnancy and is with me now on baby #4. She is very caring and compasionate and a god listener. She doesn't rush you during appointments and she is very informative and explains everything in an easy to understand manner. My only complaint is that the staff rarely follows through on anything you ask them to help you with. They also aren't very flexible with scheduling, or at least they haven't been with me so far. But if you can get past the staff that are very unaccomodating Dr. Million usually fixes any concerns or issues you may have.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I switched to Dr. Million a few years ago, since my GYN stopped OB work. From the first appointment, I was amazed by Dr. Million's bedside manner. She takes the time to talk to you, address your concerns and make you feel valued. My husband and I had some difficulties conceiving, and she referred us out to a R/E in Jacksonville who was awesome. Now that we're back under her care for the rest of the pregnancy, I have regular appointments and even more regular questions I ask via phone. My first appointment with the nurse lasted a whopping 1.5 hours. I called later in the week concerned about spotting, and they immediately brought me in for an ultrasound. Dr. Million and her entire staff are professional, prompt and willing to listen. If you have questions, they answer them without criticism or judgment. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Million to anyone, and have suggested her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Million is genuine. She has a great sense of humor which helped me feel more at ease. She explained every test, issue, procedure, and the importance of each thing every step of the way. She always speaks to you, and never at you, and addresses any concerns no matter how small or large with clarity. Although the outcome of my tests weren't what I hoped for, I always left my appointments with a sense of security because of her straight forward answers and kindness. I would highly recommend Dr. Million to any woman needing gynelogical care.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

There is none better! She is patient, kind, but gives you the truth always. She truly cares about your whole health, and is always willing to take extra time, especially when you have a lot of questions and concerns. My first pregnancy was very complicated, and I was informed, comforted, and, even though I was nervous, was 100% confident in any and every decision she made. I truly feel I owe her the safe delivery of my son, and will always be grateful for that. She is a real person, and has a great sense of humor to get you through even the bad news. She is amazing, and I could go on forever expounding on that. I would recommend her every day to anyone who is looking for a wonderful physician, and person, to care for their needs.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Million. She is awesome! She was my doctor throughout my pregnancy, and she made me feel so comfortable. She always answered my questions and helped me understand each part of my changing body. She was unable to be there the day of my delivery, but the entire practice is GREAT! They hold meetings so that you can meet all of the physicians before the big day. They also organize new mommy luncheons and classes all in the same building at NFRM.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Million is one of a kind. When I had to switch from my old GYN because she didn't do OB anymore I was devastated, but when I found Dr. Million I had a whole new outlook. She is wonderful in everyway, her nurses are second to none, and the reception staff is great as well. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Million. I only had to wait past my appointment time once and that was because of an emergency c-section - no complaints for that! I am glad to drive 45 minutes to see her. She's worth any amount of drive!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. Amy Million's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)