Ratings for Dr. Nehme Gabriel

DR GABRIEL is very professional and knowledgeable in his field ,his surgery center is super clean with caring staff member .DR GABRIEL is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

OMG, look no further if you need a colonoscopy and are hesitant to get the procedure (or if you are scardey-cat as I am)! This man is AWESOME, super knowledgable, and the nearby surgery center was the best. Each staff member there from the first impression of registration to the nurse to the techs, etc. put me at ease when I needed it most. When I was in there they couldn't have been nicer, more accommodating, and made what I had been dreading an actual breeze! I had to travel over an hour to get there, but it was worth it and now trying to get hubby in LOL. From what could have been a traumatic time became a very special time (yes, weird, I'm talking colonoscopy;) here. I'm just saying, don't put off this procedure, people. Go in and do it, and get Dr. Gabriel if at all possible, fantastic doc and caring human being! Thanks to all the doctors and staff there as well :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012