Ratings for Dr. Leila H. Zackrison

I am honestly sadden that i am no longer in the care of Dr. Zachrison, in early 2000 I became very ill was having a difficult time waking and was losing my hair along with horrific headaches and chronic pain and fatigue, it was Dr,Zachrison that brought me back to good health. She had a great knowledge of my symptoms and after a few months in her care I was feeling better than I had in many year. After moving from the tri-state area I have not been the same my symptoms have come back and the doctors where I currently live disagree with the medicines that she prescribed and I am in constant pain and overly fatigued. I want to say my life does not have the same value as it did while I was in her care. Dr. Zachrison helped me considerably and gave me a better quality of life; something that i now miss. Thank you Dr. Zachrison for giving me several years of enjoyment( pain free living).

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I became an invalid from an unknown disease in 2000. Doctors could not find the cause. By the grace of God I diagnosed myself and began traveling 14 hours from home to see Dr. Joseph Burrascano, widely recognized as the world’s foremost Lyme specialist. He confirmed that I had Lyme, though I did not test positive until 18 months of treatment. Over the many years I saw him I gradually improved, but had reached a plateau and was still in great pain. When he closed his practice I was terrified of reverting to my previous condition (which was worse than death). He sent me to Dr. Leilia Zackrison. Her methods were very different than Dr. Burrascano’s and I was very skeptical, but in a short while I could see she had an insight into human health far beyond any doctor I had ever met. She not only kept me from reverting to my former condition, she brought me far beyond the plateau at which I had stalled. Her tender care gave me back my life; gave me back to my family. Not only has her healing heart and hand relieved my suffering, she has cured my son of problems that other doctors could not. I have raved so about her skills that family and friends have claimed her as their own and been cured of both minor and serious illnesses that other doctors had been unable to cure. I have seen her work early, late and through lunch to accommodate her patients, and yet remain always cheerful, no matter the strain, always patient, tender and kind. Dr. Zackrison could easily have more free time, more money and fewer headaches by simply allowing her to be pushed into the patient mill mentality possessed by the average doctor, but then she could not give life, hope, and health back to those who desperately need it.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Zackrison helped me prevent 2 surgeries and disproved a cancer diagnosis. She is a kind, brilliant physician and cares about her patients. Her medical care is top notch. She treats patients unable to be helped by our failing medical system. It takes time to get better from serious illness.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have been with Doctor Zachrison for many years and I have noticed an interesting pattern, patients who are wealthier tend to stay sick longer and her patients that are unable to spend $80 on a glorified sugar pill are usually out the door in a few short months. When I asked Z about this she claimed that they left because they were healthier and are now living happy prosperous lives, almost reminiscent of a biblical Eden as if her persuasive yammering is preparing you for a better life after you leave her practice only for her to blind you and pull you into a sick dark hole. Some of the medicine she uses is real medicine and some of it will just make you very sick, something to keep in mind she likes to overload you with pills, by that I mean give you enough pills for one day that in return could sustain a retirement home for a year. Non compliment. Ever heard someone say that enough times to make you sick? Talk to some of her patients and it literally is. She loves to throw that around to threaten patients she also likes to tell you that you will die if you do not do exactly as she says, now I am not over exaggerating when I say this she will literally tell you you are going to die. So what happens after she scares you with vague explanations of your own demise? Well you open up you wallet and call your mother of course. The thing is when you one day wander into a hospital with one of the dangerous symptoms she so wilfully pounded into you, you will quickly find out that the majority of diseases she pulled out of her magic hat to try and scare you are non existent, and yes I know you could argue hospitals look for more broad symptoms and illnesses they don't look closely at every atom and molecule that consumes your being and no they are not all Lyme disease specialists but they are not stupid either and neither are you. If you have the money to afford the life time pass on the Dr. Z illness roller coaster (upwards of $1 million) then you can probably very easily afford a good education do not left her scare tactics and used car salesman from Harvard approach throw you off, do not be afraid to ask questions, after a while the curtain drops and you see behind the smiling intelligent Doctor. The decision is up to you whether or not you want to ride.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have been Drz patient for a while. She is an angel. So generous. I see all the negative comments about her. The reason she discharges you is because you are non complient. Nothing is free in america. If she sees you she has to charge you. What most of you don't know is how many patients she sees for free because they cannot afford it. She can't do that for everyone. And some of you say she let u go because you could not pay one time.....do you go to the grocery store and tell them you will pay next week NO...so why should she say OK to that. She is an amazing intelligent understanding kind doctor. If u think she is bad then don't go see her. She didn't beg you to come and see her. She is here to help people she works hard to hard. She is amazing and I love her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Total scam artist. She should be barred from practicing medicine. Her true profession is duping desperate sick people out of their money.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Woman sells snake oil. Homeopathy has been scientifically proven hundreds of times to be utter nonsense. No more effective than a placebo, which is no surprise given that it's literally 100% water that this vile woman is selling you for $60 or $80. It's 2015; any doctor who practices homeopathy should have their license revoked. Do not waste your time and money with this woman. She will milk you for every penny she can. It is in her best interest that her patients stay sick, she extends her patients treatment so she can keep stealing their money with worthless IV sessions and a plethora of overpriced pseudomedicine. She tricks patients into staying at her practice even though they dont get better, baiting them with the notion that she's buiding up to an aggressive treatment and that the time where they start to see real improvement is just around the corner. It's painful to see her patients who have not gotten better after YEARS under her care and tens of thousands of dollars down the drain. If you want to get better, without counting on your susceptibility to the placebo effect, don't go to this doctor. Period.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Zackrison is the only physician that took the time to find out what was wrong with me and treat me. Dr. Zackrison is thorough as is her staff. Dr. Zackrison is the best doctor in Northern Virginia. I would never go to any other.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Z for 7 1/2 years. At times I seemed to get better, but I am still sick. I've paid thousands of dollars doing IVs and taking supplements sold only in her store. She charges exorbitant prices to see patients. Maybe she used to care about her patients, but no more. My last visit was last week and she fired me from her practice because I could not pay the full fee at the time. I've been on disability for almost six months and just didn't have the money. She cancelled all my prescriptions, pulled my PICC line and fired me. After over seven years, this was the first and only time I could not pay. So now I believe she is only about the money. A doctor with only $ signs in her eyes and no compassion and no ethics. She did me a big favor! I know I'll get better without her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I struggled for 3.5 years to get a diagnoses. Once I found Dr. Z I thought I finally found a doctor that was going to help me. What happened was I spent over $10,000 on appointments, IV treatments, supplements, and lots of tests in addition to having surgery and ending up in the ER - all of this in just 6 MONTHS. B/t prescriptions, supps, powders for medical shakes and tincture drops I was taking 52 different things/day. All of it was killing my liver, too many things outside norm on blood work and telling her how terrible I feel with major weight loss and nausea and NO sense of urgency. Keep getting IV's and taking supps "you'll feel worse before you feel better". In others words, keep paying $$$. I sat next to too many people getting treated for too many years that haven't gotten any better. She's not only taking people's savings, but taking people's health and I can't think of anything worse. At Johns Hopkins now, I DON'T have Lyme's like she said, only Lupus. FEEL SO MUCH BETTER

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Leila H. Zackrison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leila Zackrison is an integrative medicine doctor treating patients in the Fairfax, VA and surrounding areas.

• English

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company