Ratings for Dr. James J. Meyer

Can only schedule online. Physical address is not the same as what's on google. Had to schedule 2weeks in advance and on day of appointment arrived an hour early only to be lead on wild goose chase by website. Tried to call office for directions and no one picked up. After an hour we gave up. 4 hours later we finally got a call back and were given the excuse " we were just swamped today". Couldn't have been too swamped since we weren't there. Told We'de have to wait another 2 weeks, while in terrible pain. No bedside care whatsoever.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

In our experience, Dr. Meyer is always in a hurry, doesn't really listen and doesn't offer much helpful advice when a problem does arise. I think it's time for my family and I to find a doctor that actually listens/cares for his/her patients.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Great, quaint clinic. Dr. Meyer is very knowledgeable and his staff is great! I love that he is on his own so no parking at a big hospital and walking a mile to see him, I park right up front and he gets me right in! He is very thorough, he emails me, such a personable doc and office, I highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. James J. Meyer's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO