Ratings for Dr. Laura Kuperman

I've been a patient of Dr. Kuperman for 6 years now. When I first became her patient, I had been bleeding nonstop for months, including hemorrhaging, been to 3 different clinics and 4 ER's, received biopsies and ultrasounds and zero diagnosis. SHE did an ultrasound and scheduled me for surgery the next week and SAVED MY LIFE. Turned out I had uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, a mass on my colon, and endometriosis. She isn't sugar and daffodils, but she IS also very understanding and compassionate and WILL go all out for you as an advocate with hospitals who won't cooperate with sharing lab reports or taking care of you properly when you're in their care post-op. And when I wasn't insured, or couldn't get coverage on my meds from my insurance when I had it, Dr. Kuperman did all she could to help reduce the cost of things or get me my meds for free. Lastly, I have NEVER waited more than a half hour to see her, which seems like the standard in any doctor's office.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I don't understand so many bad reviews.Do u want a doctor or a sugar coated friend.Shes very good doctor took me many ob/gyn to get a good as hers.shes very straight forward doctor.Im alive cause of her my first pregnancy and delivery I develop hellp syndrome .I almost die and my daughter.if she didn't push for the right test before delivery.Shes very serious and has love for her job too many doctors don't have this now in days.Im Hispanic and race is not a issue.Cause of my family history .She make sure I get test done and she will make a issue if I avoid to take tests.she remind me my health is first.its a peace of mind knowing a doctor is not money hungry and its real concern for her patients.She takes her time on my visits never rush.Shes a doctor not a friend.Shes knows her practice and future on her practice Shes not a old school doctor.shes on top of new tests and well be in treatment.Shes on top of medical advantage.highly recommended if u want u health not a friend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Kuperman delivered my first child and the delivery was a horrible experience for me. After having a full day of contractions at home, I was admitted to the hospital and was ready to deliver 12 hrs later. During my delivery, Dr. Kuperman scolded me for not pushing correctly and was unnecessarily harsh with me. Bad bedside manner is an understatement describing her. I should have gone with another obgyn earlier because she was always cold and short with me during my checkups. I was too busy to seek out a new obgyn, and I regret that now. On top of that, the office staff is unprofessional, rude, and don't seem all that happy working there themselves. Please do yourself a favor and look for another doctor with a nicer staff and better bedside manners.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

OMG!Are you ladies with the negative review serious??????? Dr. Kuperman has to be one of the best Dr.'s I have EVER had. I am a black women and I never felt any type of discremination from her. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. And has even called back late in the evenings to give me my results. I have been a patient for over 10 years. I moved out of NY 4 years ago and I still see her regularly. She is AWESOME!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Laura Kuperman is the best doctor that I have ever had, and I would recommend her extremely highly to anyone. She is a true professional.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I can in some respects understand how she can be misinterpted, she is not rude rather straight forward. I'm not looking for a friend to hold my hand rather someone direct and through. I have NEVER been rushed while seeing her. She will answer any of your question short and sweet and will only go into detail when necessary. I would never want to go to another GYN as she meets everything I am looking for. I don't want a song and dance about what's wrong. I have GYN issues and I am aware of everything going on cause it is not sugar coated. Her follow up is great and one thing I notice is that he truly is concerned in a professional way when treating you. Again if your looking for a friend first she will not be your cup of tea if your looking for a great doctor 5 stars....PS her staff is wonderful....

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I had my appointment last weeks. My two friends have been her patients for years. I had all my questions answered, did not feel rushed. She was very nice and obviously very smart. The best.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Kuperman is very competent; however, she rushes through her appointments and dislikes answering questions. She seems cold, uncaring and not nice. She gets mean and nasty if you go to another doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Where do I begin!!! She is uncaring careless, does not like to answer questions, she hates attractive ladies more good looking you are more rude she tries to be, maybe its jealousy or unproffesionalism,ladies please a piece of friendly advise stay away she sucks!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Kuperman is amazing. These negative posts are from people who are crazy or from other doctors who are jealous. She is VERY thorough and VERY knowledgeable. She delivered my baby and I even told her I couldn't have her deliver my furure babies, I would be devastated. I think she's a fantastic OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Laura Kuperman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Florida