Ratings for Dr. John Petty

Dr. John Petty is very knowledgeable and confident and was able to diagnose what a neurologist in Cincinnati, 2 sports physical therapists and our family doctor were unable to diagnose. I had never heard of a "Physical Medicine" specialist but that is what he is. He did an EMG (slightly uncomfortable!), did a detailed physical exam and was able to tell me exactly what to do for a nerve injury. His physical therapist on site was fantastic and now I am healed and most importantly, pain free and able to do sports again! It took many months of PT, home exercises, started after a period of time to let the nerve rest and heal. I wish we had found him when my sports injury first happened! The PT's I had gone to before I found Dr. Petty told me I was nuts and that my pain and inability to sleep or walk a straight line was "all in my head"! Dr. Petty was a godsend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Petty's staff was very friendly and very professional. I was seen fifteen minutes BEFORE my appointment time. Dr. Petty was friendly, thorough, professional, and very knowledgeable. He really cares. He explained everything to me in terms I understood. No rush. One of the best doctor appointments I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. John Petty's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

HealthPartners