Ratings for Dr. William M. Iovino

He is a true professional and very compassionate. Dr. Iovino did my first implant years ago and just went back for another with him along with a tooth extraction.He is competent and his staff puts you at ease and show concern as you go through dental procedures that make most people nervous.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Iovino has done four surgical procedures for me. I find him to be the ultimate professional and an extreme perfectionist, with little patience for anything from himself, his staff, or me that may compromise a successful outcome. I do not go to him for sympathy or psychological care. I go to Dr. Iovino for the absolute best in oral surgical treatment and follow up care, and I have NEVER been disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Second extraction. Did a great job. Would go back again.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I would never go back to him. He was mean, not patient, not compassionate, and inconsiderate. He pulled my mouth open and pushed my head back. I had the worst experience ever. Please don't go to him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

He is polite, kind and explains what he must do to acheive the results. I felt very at ease and reassured I was in good hands. I would highly reccommened him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

He is a great Doctor!He helped my child out, when another Dentist just plain messed up!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012