You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William M. Iovino

Dr. Iovino has done four surgical procedures for me. I find him to be the ultimate professional and an extreme perfectionist, with little patience for anything from himself, his staff, or me that may compromise a successful outcome. I do not go to him for sympathy or psychological care. I go to Dr. Iovino for the absolute best in oral surgical treatment and follow up care, and I have NEVER been disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Second extraction. Did a great job. Would go back again.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I would never go back to him. He was mean, not patient, not compassionate, and inconsiderate. He pulled my mouth open and pushed my head back. I had the worst experience ever. Please don't go to him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

He is polite, kind and explains what he must do to acheive the results. I felt very at ease and reassured I was in good hands. I would highly reccommened him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

He is a great Doctor!He helped my child out, when another Dentist just plain messed up!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. William M. Iovino's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Iovino has done four surgical procedures for me. I find him to be the ultimate professional and an extreme perfectionist, with little patience for anythin..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Second extraction. Did a great job. Would go back again."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I would never go back to him. He was mean, not patient, not compassionate, and inconsiderate. He pulled my mouth open and pushed my head back. I had the wo..."

November 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "WILLIAM" to "WILLIAM M."

October 20, 2013