Ratings for Dr. James W. Conforti

I was having constant and limiting back pain. Over a course of time with Dr Conforti, I no longer have the pain that once made it difficult to put on socks and shoes. I'm much more confident in doing activities such as exercising and playing sports now! I feel chiropractic is absolutely worth looking into, and feel Dr Conforti is more inclined to listen to your problems and come up with a long-term solution, as opposed to a pill. The patience and concern that Dr Conforti has shown for my pain and getting me better has pleased me t he most, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I am a high school student who runs track and cross country at the varsity level. Our training regimen is extremely demanding, and I occasionally develop neck, back and leg pain. On each occasion, Dr. Conforti has been able to resolve my complaints quickly so I can resume training and compete at a high level. Besides the adjustments, I also do rehabilitation exercises at home to help re-develop the curve in my neck, which apparently is almost straight. He has also given me advice on proper nutrition and supplements, which have also been a tremendous help. I would recommend Dr. Conforti to not only athletes, but the entire family!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. James W. Conforti's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med