Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Vallone

I’m veteran and requested to see Doctor Vallone her staff gives me every excuses to deny my treatment her staff told me over the phone that I need my providers approval and I did get my approval but her staff refuses to verify. it I’m not sure what the mental condition of her staff on why they would do something like that based on this experience I wish that Drs Vallone’s license to practice medicine I permanently revoked

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Dr. Vallone has great "bedside manner." He is kind and friendly and explains procedures well. He also takes the time to answer all your questions. However, my foot is in worse shape after three surgeries than when I sought help from him for a bunion. The area around my big toe metatarsal joint is still swollen after three years and I can't bend the toe. I can't wear most of my shoes and it hurts when I walk. Now he wants to do a fourth surgery! I sought a second opinion from an orthopedist, who suggested I avoid further surgery and try to find ways to live with it. He recommended a certain shoe insert that helps somewhat.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Caused more problems after his care. Took no responsibility for it. I'd avoid him if I had a chance. Too late for me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Very dissatisfied with Dr, Vallone's work. Almost two years after bilateral bunion surgery, the surgical site remains red and excoriated on the left foot and the bunion has returned on the right foot. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

My foot didn't hurt anymore, after my visit with Dr. Vallone. I had been in excruciating pain and he fixed it. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and eager to help. Kay in the front office got me in to see him within 24 hours of my complaining about my foot pain. I had been to see him once before and will go back to him, but hopefully I won' need to.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Seemed very knowledgeable and understanding of the problem I experienced with poor corrective surgery from another Dr.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

My second day, had no pain so far, feeling good and fallowing Dr. Instructions. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Vallone is very kind and very helpful, explains things to you in English. I will reccomend him to my friends

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Robert J. Vallone's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Health Net