You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Vallone

My foot didn't hurt anymore, after my visit with Dr. Vallone. I had been in excruciating pain and he fixed it. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and eager to help. Kay in the front office got me in to see him within 24 hours of my complaining about my foot pain. I had been to see him once before and will go back to him, but hopefully I won' need to.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Seemed very knowledgeable and understanding of the problem I experienced with poor corrective surgery from another Dr.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

My second day, had no pain so far, feeling good and fallowing Dr. Instructions. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Vallone is very kind and very helpful, explains things to you in English. I will reccomend him to my friends

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Robert J. Vallone's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My foot didn't hurt anymore, after my visit with Dr. Vallone. I had been in excruciating pain and he fixed it. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and eager t..."

November 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2458914'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014