Ratings for Dr. Burton L. Abel

Despite it being extremely difficult to get in to see him, he was still a great eye doctor. Unfortunately or rather fortunately for me, his staff up and cancelled my appointment without my knowledge. In need of my yearly tests, I decided to go with another doctor. He began questioning me on some of my problems I had been having, I told him that Dr. Abel was well aware of issues and he said it was all fine. Two days later I had to be in Morgantown. Because Dr. Abel was "watching my symptoms" he missed me having glaucoma and I now suffer from partial blindness making my doctor in Morgantown have me surrender my license.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Abel was very knowledgeable and extremely polite. He took very good care of my vision problems and even made himself available when I did not have an appointment. I highly recommend him and his services to anyone needing medical attention involving their eyes. His staff was very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Burton L. Abel's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Buckhannon, WV