Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Miller

Dr. Miller is, hands down, the best gynecologist I've ever been to. He is both knowledgeable and personable. (Each a rarity in its own right, nearly unheard of in combination.) He's clearly up to date on all the latest medical research and guidelines. He performs exams and procedures deftly yet delicately. He really and truly will take the time to answer all of your questions. And his nursing staff happens to be very knowledgeable and kind, to boot.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Miller was an answer to prayer! I had two OBGYNs before him that were not good. They didn't answer my questions and always rushed our meetings. Finally, at 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby, I found him through a friend that recommended him. I've never had a male OBGYN, but after trying the previous two females, I was desperate. He is very gentle, extremely knowledgeable, and answered ALL our questions. My husband went with for most appointments. Dr. knows SO much about medicine and covered a broad range of topics with us. After all the questions he would still ask if we had more. Never felt rushed! His nurse, Linda (who will call you back the same day with ANY query you have) is SO sweet. Always listens patiently and gives sound advice. They don't make you take 1000s of tests and use common sense and sound knowledge to assess the situation. I told him I wanted to give natural, unmedicated childbirth and he totally supported that. He's amazing and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Jeremy Miller's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Glenview, IL