Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Bunch

This is a kind and caring man. He spent as much time as I wanted. Perhaps because my appointment was first of the day, he was right on time, then staff was efficient in scheduling further studies.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I saw Dr Bunch for my back. He explained what was wrong in detail and gave me tips on how to manage the problem. He took his time with me and didn't rush. Great doctor, very caring. His staff seemed like they didn't like their jobs very much, otherwise great experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I was supposed to receive sedation because I have a movement disorder..instead I was held down when I started having spasms during the cortisone injection..as a result I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and rehab for 2 weeks and 6 wks home rehab and because his failure was in a WHEELCHAIR FOR 4 MONTHS!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Bunch thinks his time is more important than mine, in fact- it seems all at at the North West location of Texas Orthopedics belive this. Either they believe the aforementioned or they have extremely poor time management. Just to add a little context; I had 3 appts at this office and all three times I was kept waiting 50+ min past my scheduled appt time. This is unacceptable in my book. 3rd time I walked out and you can bet I will never go back. I know everyone needs to see Dr's but the doctors at Texas Orthopedics do not have to be the ones I go to. I will let someone else bill my insurance and collect my co-pay.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Kenneth Bunch's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

HealthPartners