Ratings for Dr. Ronald R. Baden

Dr. Baden seemed to be a nice Dr. The the office staff is by far the worst i have ever delt with. The office staff recommended me to find another Dr at 30 weeks into my pregnancy. I think i might do THAT!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Baden, Denise, and the office manager are very nice and professional people, however, their staff is very unprofessional. I hate calling because the receptionist is very short and doesn't seem interested in helping. The lady who does the outpatient scheduling did not even give me time to explain what I needed before rudely interrupting me and being snappy. Whatever happen to professional healthcare workers that are there to assist you? You definitely won't find an office staff like that at Dr. Baden's office. No offense to Dr. Baden but I don't see how he keeps patients with the kind of staff he has.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I have so much to say about Dr. Baden it would take up to0 much on here. But, Ill give a small glimpse of the love i feel for this Doctor and staff. What I can say, is that Dr. Baden sat with me way over an hour and explained to me why i felt so yucky at age 41! And explained me throughly what my option were to fix my female problems. After going through my options I ended up having a hystererctomy and tummy tuck all at the same time. The recovery has been tough but Dr. Baden has been right there every step of the way. Poor thing even listened to me breakdown. HA~ I cannot say enough that it was life changing and his bedside manner is amazing. He's become not only my favorite doctor ever, but friend and mentor! After 5 children i needed a gynecological opinion VS ob. And he was highly recommended and i can see why. Thank you Dr. Baden and staff for all you have done. I am a new women. If you need a phenomenal OBGYN he is your man! You'll never regret it nor look back.....thank you....HGG

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Baden's staff is so rude. The office people are the main reason I will not return. There is very poor communication and on several visits I never saw Dr. Baden and was never notified that he was not there. The very nice nurse Beth left that office and she was the nicest one there. Dr. Baden himself is ok, but dealing with all the other issues not worth my time.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Baden delivered my last son and will be delivering this one very soon. He is terrific and his staff is also amazing. Everyone makes me feel very welcomed. I always get my test results back in a timely manner and they take their time to answer any questions that my husband or I may have. I have never felt rushed. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Baden.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Love dr baden and staff he has delivered 3of my kids and will be delivering my next one

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Office staff is the WORST!!! The receptionist was conversing for about 10 minutes until I had to drop my keys on the counter to get ANY sort of attention. She didn't apologize, she simply handed me a clipboard and told me to fill out the papers. It's a shame because the nurses and the doctor were very pleasant!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I chose Dr. Baden for his experience, he is so nice and takes the time to really listen to my problems. His staff is nice and friendly. I will recommend Dr. Baden and this clinic to everyone that I know.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Baden for almost 30 years and he is AWESOME. He delivered all 3 of my babies (the last one 6 years ago). He is very attentive and his PA (his wife) is great as well. If you ever have any questions he takes his time to explain any issues or address your concerns. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for all stages of a woman's life.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Going to the Gyn is not something most women look forward to, but Dr Baden's sense of humor and bedside manner make it much less awkward and uncomfortable. He has always taken time to explain what is going on and answer any questions I've had. When I had a bit of a health scare, and my husband accompanied me to the "result visit", Dr Baden was kind, understanding and addressed both of our concerns without making us feel like we were taking too much of his time. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Ronald R. Baden's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Molina