Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Grinblatt

Been a patient for 6 years and he always meets my needs. Very thorough. Always willing to explain things and to completely address all questions. Returned nearly all phone messages within the same day.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

I completely disagree with the previous negative rating. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and pleasant. I'm sure every Doctor makes mistakes. Medicine is not a perfect science. My mother-in-law, wife, kids, and myself are patients. We've never had a problem. That's over a 15-20 year span. I say, see him,if you can. He's maxed out on patients and isn't taking new ones. That's a vote of confidence in and of itself.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Visit 1) Dr. Grinblatt correctly provided a steroid inhaler for severe asthma. Visit 2) misdiagnosed oral thrush as strep. Visit 3) Misdiagnosed a genital skin tear as genital herpes(!) That's 1 out of 3. Go see him if you like those odds.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey A. Grinblatt's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL