Ratings for Dr. Ryan S. Alter

Alter Chiropractic is my home away from home. Dr. Alter knows how to adjust and get me pain free and I look forward to seeing the lovely ladies on his staff. I am a huge fan of this friendly place!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I drive over an hour to get adjusted and keep myself healthy. Dr. Alter is head & shoulders above the other doctors in my area. I should know... I'm a doctor myself!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. ALter and his staff are always polite and work hard so patients don't have to wait, they are helpful and organized!Dr.ALter has a gentle technique that should be used on everyone!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have the privilege of knowing Dr Alter both professionally and personally. He is dedicated, focused on his patients and providing the best in care for them. I recommend his facility without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Alter is relentless at finding a health solution to his patients' issue. I met him and he used one of his "special talents", training in Atlas Othogonal to help alleviate several symptoms associated with an alignment problem specific to AO that relieved these symptoms when several "gurus" in Western medicine as well as two prominent research hospitals gave up an just left me alone with what I refer to as "The Blank Stare". Dr. Alter is a fine doctor and now a friend and I believe my words express "Hope" for those that seek it. Thank you, Dr. Alter.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

For years I have not had full neck movement, but after one treatment from Dr. Alter, my atlas is in place and I am able to move my neck fully, without discomfort. The adjustment is staying in place too!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013