Ratings for Dr. Judith S. Bensinger

I remember when I first saw Dr. Bensinger. I was in the ER in massive pain. The nurses and doctors didn't know what was wrong. I had been to the ER several times, over many years. Dr. Bensinger, not having ever seen me before, took the time to stop by to see me to talk to me and find out what was going on. Long story short, she did research, tests, involved other doctors, the Mayo clinic and whatever to get me a diagnosis. It is now almost 15 years later, I am better mentally and physically knowing the disease I have. A disease that since I was 10 noone was able to diagnose and treat. But, because Dr. Bensinger took the time to care, I have to say she is a remarkable doctor and totally recommend her with high praises!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

She is very caring and her follow--up on issues is excellent

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I have had a couple of health issues that I brought to Dr. Bensinger. She was very intent on getting to the bottom of the problems, and pulled some strings to get a test done for me quickly so we would understand what was going on. She was aggressive in her discovery -- not the typical "wait-and-see" approach of many doctors. I really trust her and would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

This doctor kept me waiting for 45 minutes!! Then when she saw me she didn't focus on why I was there!! She just ordered a bunch of expensive lab tests and vaccinations I did not need. Then she called me to come back in. NO WAY

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Excellent, very caring physician. Goes the extra mile

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

This doctor, is rude, condescending, lacks diagnostic integrity. I also find this doctor to lack experience in really TREATING a patient, BUT I will give praise when it is needed, they are quick to demand payment, when a 3 minute phone call to the doctor to verify a prescription, and then getting billed an office visit. I don't know, Let's just say, she isn't qualified to hold a chilled urine specimen in a cup.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr.Bensinger COMPLETELY missed my Correct Diagnosis.She gets sidetracked by peripheral issues and in so doing fails to understand and address the underlying cause of a whole series of problems which I presented.When another physician LISTENED to me(Rather than demanding that I listen to them,because of their esteemed position ),they quickly and correctly diagnosed my problem.and in so doing resolved my related symptomology. I found Dr. Bensinger abrasive and condescending.For the first time in my life I nearly walked out in the middle of an office visit. I left her office feeling worse than when I walked in,I never experienced anything like this before.I cannot ,in good faith recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

DR. Bensinger was bery through and informative about what was wrong...she was also encouraging about when I would feel better.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Dr. Bensinger is very through and understanding. Very knowledgable about her field...specializes in eating disorders, and has had remarkable success at treating them.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2006

Dr. Judith Bensinger was through and compasionate--she cared what happened to me.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

Dr. Judith S. Bensinger's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1968)

• Blue Cross Of California