Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Leber

he is the worst doctor i have ever seen and couldnt care less about his patients...just wants to write u a prescription for pain meds to fatten his pockets!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I was a transfer patient from a PM Dr.in Tampa. I hated to give up my wonderful Dr just because I moved but I did and this Dr(Leber) is NOT the one to go to for help. He is so condesending as is his PA who thinks everyone is drug seeking. Neither ever looked at my chart,MRI or prior Dr notes which I had for him to see what was going on with my health.He really did not care.When I checked out the lady said her computer was down and to call for a follow up appt. yet the man behind me got his appt. no problem! I would NOT recommend this Dr especially if you are female and above all do not see the male PA as he is a horses butt!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

if you are unfortunate enough to have problems with your analgesic. which many chronic pts do. DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP FROM THI FELLOW OR HIS STAFF. yes i siogned famous pain contract and technically broke it. but i am only human and expected to be treated like one. i would think he would be prepared with some treatment plan after all he is chronic pain dr. he does expect a percentage of pts to (addiction), to have this problem otherwise he wouldn't use THE CONTRACT. i was not "dr shopping" med seeking or phamacy jumping. i was just a PATIENT IN NEED OF MEDICAL HELP AND GOT ABSOLUTLEY NONE ZIP NADA ZERO HELP FROM THIS GUY. it was a situation that was almost totally created by me, i take the responsability. BUT HE TOOK NO ACTION TO HELP. his advice "go to the ER". i thought PHYSICIANS were NOT SUPPOSED TO BE JUDGEMENTAL. (there may be some mispelled words in this but that does NOT make me stupid and it does not change the message)

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Horrible!!! Made me feel so bad and told me there was nothing wrong with me He told me if I had a baby I could deal with a little back pain! 1st of all as a man you shouldn't compare anything to childbirth because you will never know what it feels like! 2nd how are you going to tell me that there is nothing wrong without even looking at me!! Thank God for Dr. Pirerra who finally told me what was wrong and I'm on my way to recovery! Thanks for nothing Dr. Leber!!! You really need to work on that bedside manner. I walked in crying in pain I walked out crying in pain and because he was honestly THAT mean!!! I would never recomend this dr. to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Christopher M. Leber's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)