Ratings for Dr. Peter G. Chioros

Excellent podiatrist a life saver. Saved my limb/foot Fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

He told me he would help me because im a young guy...i was told to see dr peter chioros.When i got to his office he told me to get an MRI on my ankle so i did.I waited and waited untill he called me in and told me he is sending me to another doctor i was very upset since he said he would help me.When i went to see the other doctor he looked at my foot and also didnt know whats wrong.Dr.Chioros took an xray of my foot.Why did you make me go through all of that and couldn't even tell me whats wrong with my foot maybe you need to go back to school.I would never send anyone to his office they do a very poor job and i have no idea how you are a doctor and not know whats wrong with my ankle and plus you had 2 MRI disks to look at.Thanks for nothing waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Peter G. Chioros's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Buffalo Grove, IL