Ratings for Dr. Rashmi J. JAIN

I don't want to elaborate . Let's just say I'm very disappointed in the staff especially the office manager . I'm also disappointed that after over two years Dr. Jain did not stand up for her patient . She stood up for her office manager instead of believing in her patient .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Awesome doctor for your little one. I am moving to another state and will miss Dr. Jain for my baby.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

We have been here for years! She is the best Dr. She listens to what you have to say. My children are 11 and 14 now and she had been with us every step. She and her staff also take the time to get to know the families they serve. My children will never go anywhere else there are places closer to us but this office is worth the drive and wait.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Do you have to wait? YES, but she is worth every minute. The reason you wait is because she is always willing to 'work you in' if you feel your child needs to be seen. She is thorough and takes time with each patient. I have never felt rushed while being seen by Dr. Shori. Her nurses are amazing. They are nice when we are in the office and nice when I call 500 times in a week bc I can be a spaz! I consider them a part of my extended family - they care for my daughter and that is worth more than I can put into words. I would (and do) recommend Dr. Shori to everyone I know!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Shori has cared for my daughter since she was 2 weeks old. I will always stick with her. She's always been there exactly when needed. I love that she takes time to know me as a parent. Iay not be a doctor,but she listens to every last word I say about what I think may be wrong with my child at the time. Once we needed a breathing machine (I couldn't afford at the time) unlike most doctors...she sent us home with one that we could use for the time being. If that's not love and genuine care for a patient,I don't know what is.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

always calls to check on my kids a day or two after a sick visit.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

As I love Dr. Shori, my major complaints are the fact that a dr visit usually takes 2 hours, but I have been there 3. The staff double and overbooks. This is difficult with a little one, unfortunatly, my time is more valuable than that. I do not feel this is Dr. Shori's fault, but they need some help with scheduling. Also, unfortuantly I have had to use Chips medicaid for hard times, and her office refuses the Cook's children's network healthcare coverage bc they are government funded, even though they are a cooks network. To me this seems discriminating and biast.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

DR. SHORI IS A WONDERFUL PEDIATRICIAN. VERY CARING. MY KIDS LOVE HER. SHE TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN THE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

She is super sweet, very young, she seems to go by the book, she make lack the experience of having children of her own.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009