Ratings for Dr. Marcia D. Gayoso

Dr. Gayoso is amazing. She spends time with you and answers any questions you have.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Committed and ready for all life brings at us, Dr. Gayoso's staff is always there to go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

We have been taking our daughter there for the last 5 years and they are amazing!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My kids love her so much , staff is very good also appt on time. Doctor talks to you and listen to u . The office manager very nice. Great office.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Everyone on staff didn't seem to know what to do. They just kept putting my son on antibiotics, which did nothing for him. Just kept making us come back for follow ups instead of sending him to a specialized doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

I love this office!! Dr. Gayoso and Dr. Benjamin are spectacular doctors. they are sweet and kind to my children, my kids love going there. the staff is very attentive and always helpful. every time i go in i'm always greeted with a smile.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

For 2 years I've taken my daughter to this doctor which was average. However, now my daughter has a medical undefined situation and I feel I needed them the most because I was concerned but they did not comply my expectations whatsoever. I sincerely believe they lacked ethics and respect on her part. So I will look for another doctor who is willing to assist me with any concerns I may have on regards to my daughters health and well being.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Marcia D. Gayoso's Credentials

• Esc De Med E Cirugia Univ Do Rio J, Cent De Cien, Rio De Janeiro, Rj (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal